A broad-spectrum horse wormer containing oxfendazole and pyrantel for the treatment and control of all major worms of horses including macrocyclic lactone (ML) and benzimidazole (BZ) resistant strains.
WHAT IS STRATEGY-T®?
- Broad-spectrum combination wormer effective on all susceptible equine worms including tapeworms
- Unique synergistic combination of two active compounds
- Safe to use on all horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions
- Palatable vanilla flavoured paste
- Unique defence against resistant equine worms. STRATEGY-T® contains a unique combination of active ingredients that work synergistically to give STRATEGY-T® a superior efficacy
- STRATEGY-T® that has been shown to have comparable activity to mectin wormers (including benzimidazole resistant strains), making it New Zealand’s best non-mectin based wormer
- Safe to use on all types of horses including pregnant mares, foals and breeding stallions
- Each syringe can treat horses up to 700 kg
WHY CHOOSE STRATEGY-T®?
Unique combination of actives
The synergistic combination of oxfendazole and pyrantel in STRATEGY-T® act to complement one another’s activity against all major equine worms including tapeworm and benzimidazole resistant redworms (small strongyles or cyathostomes). The combination of these two active ingredients in STRATEGY-T® results in a more effective wormer than either active ingredient alone.
Ideal strategic wormer
STRATEGY-T® is the only wormer available that contains the combination of a benzimidazole (BZ) and tetrahydropyrimadine (THP). STRATEGY-T® provides a unique option that effectively treats all major worms of horses and that does not contain a macrocyclic lactone (mectin). STRATEGY-T® is also registered for the treatment and control of susceptible strains of all common worms in horses, including adult stages of ivermectin, moxidectin and abamectin resistant ascarids. This means STRATEGY-T® is the best choice of wormer to use in a sustainable and strategic program for all horses.
Track record of safety
Extensive internal and independent trials have proven the safety and efficacy of STRATEGY-T®. Safety has been proven in different age groups and life stages of horses including foals, pregnant mares and breeding stallions.
STRATEGY-T® is in a palatable vanilla flavoured paste making it easy to administer.
- Oxfendazole 7.0g
- Pyrantel Embonate 9.1g
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Dose at 1ml per 20kg bodyweight. Each weight marking on the plunger will deliver 5mL of paste, which is sufficient to treat 100kg body weight.
- Each syringe of STRATEGY-T® treats a horse up to 700kg.
Store below 30◦C away from light.