PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE NOT TO BE USED IN THE ESNZ JUMPING PONY, AGE GROUP, JUNIOR, YOUNG RIDER, AMATUER OR PRO AMATUER CLASSES. FINE FOR SCHOOLING OR COMPETING AT PONY CLUB OR EVENTING AT NATIONAL COMPETITIONS.
Kevlar Airtechnology Fetlock Boots provide superior protection for your horse whilst show jumping...
A double density shell provides outer protection whilst underneath this, layers of Kevlar and shockproof materials work together to minimise the effects of knocks or strikes. Air-Tech ventilated neoprene is used on the inside to help prevent heat build-up in your horse's legs. Add to this the vents on the exterior and you get maximum breathability. Lined with comfort dry lining (CDL) these boots are comfortable, practical and strong. Fetlock boots offer shockproof protection whilst jumping and look great alongside our Kevlar Airtechnology Tendon Boots.
Fetlock Boot Key features...
- Kevlar and shockproof protection behind a double density outer shell
- Anatomically shaped for comfort and ease of use
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene inner layer lined with comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Double ventilation vents
- Elastic straps and quick release tips
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- Sold in pairs