Have you put off buying a first-rate pair of long boots for your young rider because “they grow out of them so quickly?”
Good news! You don’t have to wait any longer.
Thanks to clever design from riding boot experts Mountain Horse, the Venice High Rider is now available for gifted youngsters who need an outstanding riding boot to take them on to competition standards.
This beautiful junior boot has everything that you’d expect to find in an adult rider’s boot from the same company. It’s made from durable full grain leather that supports the leg while riding. The built in, hard-wearing forged steel shank gives youngsters support and stability whether they’re walking or in the saddle.
Plus, elastic along the back of the boot creates a great fit and the tough YKK® zipper secures the boot to create an elegant line. The slim outsole is perfect for young feet when they’re in the stirrup, too, and it has dirt repellent tread zones for even better traction.
Here’s the clever bit. These boots have a unique removable insole. When you take it out, the boot increases by one full size, extending the life of these good-looking performance boots as your child grows. That’s just as well, because they’re sure to want to wear them for as long as they possibly can.
- Junior rider full grain leather long boot with laces
- Removable EVA insole increases boot size by 2 x ½ boot sizes, ie up to one full boot size
- Elastic panel at back of boot creates better individual fit for each leg
- Strong and durable full length YKK® zipper in the back secures boots
- Slim outsole is ideal for young riders’ feet in the stirrups as reduced bulk means safer riding
- Boot is designed exclusively for dedicated young equestrians to advance in the sport they love
- Classic high cut, lace-up boots that talented young riders will take pride in